Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sign of trouble to come?!

Today it finally happened. I received the dreaded "he's been naughty" report at school. Apparently until today, Baz managed to fool everyone at his daycare into thinking he was the perfectly behaved child. Mama and Daddy have known the real truth for a long time, so I really wasn't surprised when his teacher asked me if Baz has been misbehaving at home lately. She said that during the last few days, he has decided that he doesn't have to do things that his teachers ask. Baz seems to believe that he can get his way if he whines or blinks his big brown eyes and pouts. Maybe he is hitting the terrible twos. Even though I expected this day to come, it doesn't make it any easier to know that my baby boy is misbehaving at school. I can't help but feel that it is a poor reflection of his parents. Then on the other hand, it sounds like we may be in for a long sixteen to eighteen years if he acts like his daddy did growing-up!!! His mama was a little angel, though, so maybe there is some hope.

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment