Friday, May 15, 2009

4 heated miles!

Due to my work and life schedule, I currently have to run in the afternoons. This means I get to "enjoy" the peak of Louisiana heat and humidity. Thankfully, I have a witty and very reliable running partner to help keep my mind off the heat, pain and agony of this training endeavor. If I am really struggling to complete my mileage, I turn on my trusty mp3 player to listen to my tunes. I think you can really get a better understanding of the complexity of humans by examining the variety of music on one's mp3 player. My player has a mixture of 90's country (Travais Tritt, etc. ), heavy metal, rap, alternative, and contemporary rock.

Today's run will be determined by the weather and my attitude. Hopefully both will be sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment