Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trip to the sandbox!














































My lovely family and I had the opportunity to spend a few days with my in-laws and my nephews at Orange Beach. I was hesitant at first to make the trip because of the oil spill, but I was pleased to find that the beaches were oil free and cleaner than ever. Baz could hardly wait to (as he said) play in the sandbox at the beach. Both children loved the sand and had fun running in the shallow waves. I was pleased and shocked that my dear, sweet husband had a good time looking for shells and he actually wore shorts for a change. I didn't run on the beach, but I was committed (crazy) enough to bring my laptop so I could do my P90X workouts on the balcony early each morning. We toured the Gulf Shores Zoo, went go-cart riding and swam in the pool a lot. The only thing we could not do was take a dolphin cruise because the bay was closed.















No comments:

Post a Comment