Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Personality Differences



It is amazing how different my two children are, even at the young ages of 3 and 4. Tara Beth is Miss Prissy all the time. She is enjoying her first year of dance class. By the looks of things, I believe (thankfully) she is going to be a lot more graceful than her mother! Her brother is taking after his daddy and is a Mister Fix-it. I am excited by how mechanically oriented he seems to be. The only problem so far is that I never can find a flashlight when I need it because he always takes them to his room to disassemble and examine the parts. At least he is able to put them back together. He just forgets to put them back where he found them. I guess I should be glad that he is not the one interested in learning the fine are of ballet!

1 comment: